A lot of new designs such as layered haircuts can be seen this season. There are trendy hairstyles for long hair, medium hair as well as short hair. To create a fresh and exciting look, you can create an asymmetrical haircut for your long hair. To obtain a more sophisticated look, you can rock beach waves for a unique style. Take a look at this gallery of 110 layered haircuts and be ready to get inspired! Over time, if you desire to add more layers then go for it! Just don’t forget to use the best hair styling product.
Best and Latest Layered Haircuts for Women
Layered hairstyles look very interesting because it offers more lovely shapes which are very versatile. A layered hairstyle is usually composed of two layers with shorter hair on the face but you are free to create lots of layers. There are a variety of options for the ends from choppy ends to smooth ends. By experimenting with these different layers and ends, it’s no surprise that you can discover a truly gorgeous look that you haven’t tried before.
Layered Haircuts with Side Bangs
Why are layered haircuts with side bangs in great demand right now? Well, it’s because most women want to wear a flattering hairstyle. If you want to show off your beautiful locks then get a layered haircut. It can make your hair more manageable. At the same time, it can keep your long strands away from your face. There are different types of bangs and textures for layered hairstyles. Here are some beautiful styles for long, short and medium length hair.
1. Straight Blonde Hairstyles with Side Bangs
If you want to look different then you can always add some bangs to your hairstyle to make you look attractive and young.
2. Long Layered Haircut with Long Bangs
Be sure to style your hair beautifully in such a way that it suits the shape of your face.
3. Teenage Girls Hairstyles
Having some long bangs can create a balance in your round face.
4. Layered Haircuts For Thin Hair
To create a different impression on your face, create asymmetrical bangs.
5. Layered Haircuts For Long Hair
Long layered hairstyles can look perfect for any occasions.
6. Medium Length Hairstyles With Side Bangs
If your face is then a long layered hairstyle can look great on you since it can make your face look longer.
7. Side Fringe Long Layered Hairstyles
If you have thin hair then you can improve your look by having a layered hairstyle since it can add volume to your hair.
8. Long Straight Layers with Swoopy Bangs
Adding highlights to your layered haircut can improve your appearance.
9. Medium Length Straight Hairstyles for Thick Hair
For those who have naturally straight hair, they can easily maintain their layered hairstyle.
10. Medium Layered Hairstyles
Add some definition to your layered hairstyle by spraying mousse at the ends.
11. Long Haircuts For Oval Faces
Layered hair can be worn naturally or you can also blow dry it.
12. Really Long Hairstyles
Developing an excellent layered haircut can show your unique style.
13. Simple and Cute Layered Hairstyles with Side Bangs
Your hair stylist can decide what particular hair design can suit your face.
14. Cute Layered Hairstyles With Side Bangs
Long layered hairstyles can be done in just a few minutes.
15. Medium Straight Layered Haircuts With Side Bangs
This style is the foremost choice for casual and classy occasions.
16. Long Layered Hairstyles With Bangs
There are lots of distinct hairstyles that can give you a modest and moderate look.
17. Layered Haircuts with Bangs
The hairstyles being used by famous stars turn out to be pretty well-known in the fashion world.
18. Hairstyles With Side Bangs And Layers
This is a nice curly prom hairstyle for long hair.
19. Long Layered Hairstyle with Side Bangs
The long layers on straight hair are perfect for girls who want to have a fresh looking face.
20. Shoulder Length Straight Hair With Side Bangs
There is no doubt that having a long layered hairstyle with bangs can make you look youthful and vibrant.
21. Medium Straight Haircuts With Side Bangs And Layers
Having shattered layers for long straight hair can make you look edgy and contemporary.
22. Hairstyle For Women with Long Face
This long wavy hairstyle with side bangs are ideal for thick layered hair.
Layered Haircuts for Fine Hair
When we talk about fine hair, we usually refer to soft and silky hair. It has a smooth texture which is very nice to touch. However, this is not the same with thin hair. Fine hair can also be scanty or plentiful. It is called fine hair because it has a thinner strand compared to the normal hair. With layered haircuts, you can look great with your fine hair! Check out these amazing layered hairstyles for your fine hair!
23. Pretty Long Straight Hairstyle
This is the best way to get rid of your dull look.
24. Layered Haircut For Fine Hair
There are different ways of styling your straight hair to make you look fabulous.
25. Layered Haircuts for Short Hair
Layered hairstyles for short hair are really hot nowadays!
26. Layered Haircuts For Fine Hair
Get an expert design from your hairstylist!
27. Gorgeous Layers
You can get an inspiration from celebrities and discover a new haircut that you can try.
28. Bob Haircuts for Fine Hair
This is a cute, sassy and sweet look!
29. Fine Layered Hairstyles
Layers in short hair can improve the texture and volume of your locks.
30. Best Hairstyles for Fine Thin Hair
This hairstyle can look awesome on women of any age.
31. Layered Haircuts For Short Fine Hair
This can inspire you to change your current hairstyle!
32. Simple and Easy Medium Layered Hairstyles
This is an effortless style with a messy feel.
33. Medium Layered Hair
A short layered haircut is quite popular nowadays.
34. Short Choppy Layered Hairstyle
This short layered haircut is simple, convenient and very easy to maintain.
35. A Classic Style
Don’t worry if the ends are not even. This is what makes it look fabulous!
36. The Grunge Look
Having a fine hair is the best since it is very manageable and malleable.
37. Fabulous Short Sassy Hairstyles
Short hair is suitable for most styles.
38. Short Layered Haircuts For Fine Hair
With a fine hair, you can choose different styles that can add life to your dull haircut.
39. Hairstyles For Women Over 50
Some celebrities are pretty good at creating award-winning hairstyles.
40. Short Blonde Hairstyles
Just apply some hairspray and you’re ready to go!
41. Short Layered Haircuts For Thin Hair
Clever layering can add depth to your dark blonde locks.
42. Cool Medium Hairstyle For Fine Hair
Having some bangs is not actually necessary, however, it can truly make wonders.
43. Short Layered Haircuts with Curls
Soft curls are also great for styling.
44. Medium Layered Bob Hairstyles
With the right haircut and styling products, you can create the best-looking hairstyle.
Layered Haircuts for Curly Hair
If you feel sorry for having curly hair then you should think about those girls who resort to different methods in order to obtain curls. If you are gifted with curls then you should look into these images. This gallery will let you realize that having curly hair is not a curse but a great advantage. Choosing the right hairstyle can make you look amazing every day, whether you go for a casual or formal look.
So, you think layer haircuts can only look great on straight hair! Well, not necessarily. It can also look lovely on women with curly hair too. Curly layered hairstyles are very versatile since there are numerous ways of styling it. Here we have collected some amazing layered hairstyles for women with curly hair. Check them out and get inspired!
45. Hairstyles For Long Faces
With the right hairstyle, you can get creative with your curls!
46. Curly Medium Hairstyles
This might look a bit classic, but it still looks charming.
47. Layered Haircuts For Naturally Curly Hair
This is an inspiring hairstyle to get more hair volume.
48. Hairstyle For Women with Curly Hair
With curly hair, there are a variety of hairstyles that you can choose from.
49. Medium Length Curly Haircuts For Round Faces
This curly medium hairstyle can make you look attractive, charming and beautiful.
50. Medium Layered Blonde Curls
If you are a busy woman then this is the best easy style for medium haircuts that can make you look elegant.
51. Layered Haircuts For Curly Hair And Round Face
Some people believe that if you have a round face and curly hair, you must also have long hair in order to look beautiful. But the fact is, with the right hairstyle you can still make your short curly hair look amazing!
52. Long Layered Blonde Curls
In order to get the best hairstyle, work with your hair!
53. Medium Length Curly Hairstyle
If you have naturally wavy or curly hair then try to embrace it instead of fighting it.
54. Messy Layered Curls
Add a bit of messy flair into your curls!
55. Haircuts For Thick Curly Hair
Get a casual look by adding soft curls to your short hair.
56. Side-Parted Layers With Curls
To get this classy hairstyle, just part your layered locks on one side and create curls on the ends. Gorgeous!
57. Haircut For Medium Length Curly Hair
By just rocking this awesome hairstyle, you can definitely be a head-turner in any occasion.
58. Side Swept Bangs For Curly Hair
This is easy, simple and super fun too!
59. Brown Curls with Blond Highlights
This is a super sexy style and super manageable as well.
60. Everyday Hairstyles For Curly Hair
These silky curls look glamorous and ultra-wearable anytime.
61. Medium Length Haircuts For Thick Wavy Hair
This is pretty sophisticated and very easy to wear. With this hairstyle, you can even save lots of time in the morning.
62. Spiral Curls
This style can let you enjoy the glory of long curls without too much hassle.
63. Medium Length Curly Layered Hairstyles
These nice curls can complement any style from casual to glamorous.
64. Wind-Swept Beach Waves
By wearing this style, you will look like you just got back from your Caribbean vacation.
65. Short Wavy Haircut with Side Swept Bangs
This is the best wash-and-go style for anyone.
66. Short Layered Haircuts For Curly Hair
Want to look perfect with just a simple style? Why not try this one?
Layered Haircuts for Round Faces
What hairstyle is best for round faces? In case your face is round then this gallery is for you! Having a circular face shape also means that you have wider cheekbones yet you also have the finest symmetry. You can pick hairstyles which can disintegrate the symmetry and integrate the angles and lengths to offset your wide cheeks. Check out these hairstyles for round faces and embrace your face shape. Make the most of it!
67. Long Layered Hairstyles For Round Faces with Bangs
This stunning hairstyle can make your face look slim and emphasize your best features.
68. Short Hairstyles For Round Faces
A deeply parted hair is an ideal option for women with round faces.
69. Hairstyles For Round Faces
Having a short hair makes it very easy to deal with while the deep parting makes it more interesting.
70. Layered Bangs For Round Faces
To create a unique look, add fringe to your hairstyle.
71. Medium Haircut For Round Faces
This style is perfect for women who have naturally straight hair with medium to thick hair.
72. Long Thick Hair On Round Faces
This trendy haircut can give you an edgy style!
73. Medium Length Loose Waves For Round Faces
The deep side parting adds interest to this curly style. A perfect hairstyle for your night out!
74. Long Layered Haircuts For Round Faces
If you don’t want those tight curls then go for a wavy style which screams elegance.
75. Medium Hairstyle
Best for women with thick and blonde hair.
76. Layered Haircuts For Round Faces
If you have natural curls then don’t be afraid to show it!
77. Layered Haircuts For Oval Faces
The face-framing layers can make the round face look slimmer.
78. Dark Brown Medium Length Hairstyles
A simple and elegant hairstyle with a deep side parting.
79. Medium Haircuts For Round Faces
Medium hairstyle with side-swept bangs.
80. Short Choppy Layered Hairstyles For Round Faces
This is the perfect hairstyle for summer!
81. Short Wavy Hairstyles For Round Faces
This gorgeous and glamorous style is such a lovely option for women with round faces and curly hair.
82. Long Layered Haircuts For Round Faces
The long curls flatter all the angles in the round face.
83. Big Brown Curls with Blond Highlights
Adding bangs to your wavy hair can create volume and dimension.
84. Beautiful Hairstyle For Round Faces
The loose straight hair creates a traditional look.
85. Short Wavy Hairstyle
Of course, it’s possible to have cute and sexy style such as this one.
86. Medium-Length Blond Waves
If you have a bit of curl, then a side part is a perfect way to go.
87. Medium Haircut for Round Faces
This is a sweet style!
88. Medium Length Bob Hairstyles for Round Faces
When you’re already feeling bored with your current style, you can always change it anytime.
Layered Haircuts for Thick Hair
Having a thick hair can be both a challenge and a blessing. If you choose the wrong style then you might look a bit weird. However, having a thick hair can permit us to rock beautiful styles in an easy way. If you are still confused on what is the best hairstyle to pick to give you a compelling look then check out these amazing hairstyle ideas for thick hair.
89. Medium Hairstyles For You To Try
Women who have thick hair are facing the challenge of finding the best style that works best for their thick hair.
90. Medium Hairstyles For Thick Hair
The layered hairstyle is one of the favorites for women with medium length hair.
91. Cute Medium Haircuts For Thick Hair
One of the most popular hairstyles among working women as well as housewives is the layered style.
92. Heart-Shaped Face Woman with Straight Hair
The darkest brown hairstyle works well with thick hair.
93. Layered Haircuts For Medium-Thick Hair
The layered style is very easy to style and maintain.
94. Sweet Short Hairstyles With Layers
This look is one of the most versatile hairstyles for any woman.
95. Medium Bob Haircuts for Thick Hair
A layered hairstyle can decrease the volume of your hair without losing its elegance.
96. Bob Haircuts for Thick Hair with Bangs
Just sweep your long side bangs to one side and you’re ready to go.
97. Layered Bob Hairstyle
The layered hairstyle is one of the best hairstyles that can look good on any types of hair lengths.
98. Medium Length Hairstyles For Thick Hair
Layered style is just a simple addition to your regular hairstyle yet it can completely change your overall look.
99. Long Hairstyles Ideas For Thick Hair
This hairstyle can increase volume which is just enough to make any woman look stylish and beautiful.
100. Fabulous Layered Hairstyles
The long side bangs can make your look more adorable.
101. Long Layered Cut with Tapered Ends
In order to have the most fabulous style, use long layers on your hair.
102. Layered Haircuts For Thick Hair
The key is to add textures to the edge.
103. Short Hairstyles For Thick Hair
This hairstyle for thick hair looks more stunning with subtle highlights.
104. Layered Haircuts For Thick Wavy Hair
Choose the right hairstyle to make your waves look superb.
105. Cute Formal Hairstyles
This is a side parted hairstyle for wavy golden blonde hair.
106. Haircuts For Women With Round Faces And Thick Hair
To have a sweet and classy look, just combine your curls with a side parting.
107. Straight Hairstyle With Chipped Ends
This is a classic style for a shoulder-length hair. It is not too long nor too short, just perfect!
108. Medium Hairstyle With Bangs
This fantastic style with bangs and chipped ends is perfect for any face shape.
109. Short Hairstyles For Thick Hair
Complete your hairstyle by adding bangs on the forehead.
110. Semi-Formal Hairstyles with Highlights
The face-framing layers and waves provide softness to this elegant hairstyle.
111. Celebs Layered Haircuts
Most celebrities also loved layered haircuts including Rita Ora.
Pros And Cons Of Layered Haircuts
Hairstyles come and go, however, layered haircuts will always be here. Haircuts with layers look beautiful, but if you are getting used to having one length style then you might be hesitant in changing to a layered look. Before making the transition, be sure to familiarize yourself with the benefits and the drawbacks of layered hairdo in order to help you in making the best decision.
Benefits of Layered Haircuts
There are a lot of advantages that you can enjoy when wearing layered haircuts such as:
- It can add volume to your hair. This is beneficial for women who have fine or thin hair.
- If you have naturally curly hair then having some layers can add more curls and waves to your hair.
- This is the ideal hairstyle for mature women since it can make them look younger.
- It can flatter a variety of face shapes. Layered hair can add height to round face shapes. Layers can accentuate the cheekbones of women with diamond faces. It can also put more focus on the chin of ladies with heart-shaped faces.
- You’ll have less time to dry your hair.
- It can make your highlights stand out wherever you go.
Drawbacks of Layered Haircuts
Here are some of the disadvantages of having layered haircuts. However, there’s no need to worry since not all women will be affected by these.
- You need to pay more for layered hair.
- It requires regular maintenance in order to retain the unique shape of your hairstyle.
- You might experience difficulty in tying your hair at the back. This will cause a problem during your workouts.
- Sometimes it’s hard to style at home especially if you need a big curling iron when styling.
- Some ladies experience difficulty in managing their layered hairstyle especially when they get frizzy. However, this can be solved by using shampoo and conditioner that is effective in combating frizziness.
Still unsure about getting layered haircuts? The most important thing to remember is there’s no need to get a lot of layers if it’s your first time. Just a few layers can already make a difference.
Hello dear readers. I have been cutting hair since I was born. First practicing on my siblings, and later at school. After years of education and training, I was finally able to open my own salon with my girlfriend (soon to be wife) Lize and it’s been a crazy ride ever since. We noticed people needed more than just a haircut but also advice on how to wear different styles and work with different types of faces and hair. I have shared a ton of hairstyles and braid guides in this blog. Sometimes I share hairstyling products and tools I personally use.