Straight hairstyles may not be for everyone. If you are not blessed with naturally straight hair then you can use heat styling devices such as a flat iron to make it straight. Sometimes having the same hairstyle all over again can be a bit boring. But there’s no need to worry because we have gathered 51 gorgeous hairstyles for straight hair to inspire you. For all these methods, it would be helpful if you use a few drops of coconut oil or almond oil in order to tame the frizz and make your hair look smoother.
Best Straight Hairstyles for Natural Hair
Naturally, straight hair is totally gorgeous. It has a beauty on its own which makes it beautiful without any fuss. Since it is naturally smooth and shiny then you can easily wear different styles. Straight hair is very healthy because the oil from the scalp can quickly travel to the hair shaft. It’s very easy to fall in love with your straight hair since it has a natural texture. If you are looking for a gorgeous style for your straight hair then check out this gallery. Enjoy!
1. Cute Haircuts for Straight Hair
The hairstyle plays an essential role in making you look beautiful.
2. Natural Hairstyle for Black Women With Heart Shaped Face
You must be very careful in choosing the best hairstyle to use.
3. Ombre Hairstyles for Black Women
One of the most important things to consider when styling your hair is the shape of your face.
4. Long Angled Bob
The soft fringe cover a part of Reese’s forehead to make it look more balanced. This style is perfect for women who have a heart-shaped face.
5. Straight Hairstyles with Bangs for Long Hair
By getting a professional artist, you can surely look amazing in your straight haircuts!
6. Best Natural Hairstyles For Black Women
Black women are very creative when it comes to natural hairstyles.
7. Rihanna’s Straight Hairstyles
So, what’s the secret of having such beautiful hair? Well, you need to embrace the hair that you’re born with!
8. Good Cute Straight Hairstyles
Sometimes it would be great to get some inspirations from top celebrities.
9. Chin-Length Bob
This can work perfectly on women with various hair type, the choppy layers are used in breaking up the volume.
10. Best Hairstyles For Medium, Straight Hair
It is always great to get some ideas from professionals because they know more about the latest trend that is suitable for your face shape and hair type.
11. Micro Tree Braids
This is an amazing natural hair braid style.
12. Hairstyle For Diamond Shaped Face
Zoe’s fine hair looks thicker in this style. Her symmetrical features are more focused due to the solid center parting.
13. Best Party Hairstyle
The center parting looks beautiful on women with naturally straight black hair.
14. Straight Hairstyles With Bangs
Of course, an excellent pair for long straight hair would be the bangs.
15. Center Parting
Just let your long straight hair do its thing.
Straight Hairstyles with Bangs
Straight hairstyles with bangs will always be here no matter what. It is the perfect way of framing your face. This style will show off your beautiful facial features while concealing some of your imperfections. Whether it’s long o, short or side swept, it will always look sexy on you. Want to get that celebrity look? Then, you should try one of these gorgeous hairstyles which are ideal for any hair texture and face shapes.
16. Blond Straight Hair
Emma Stone accentuates her medium length straight hair with bangs and layers.
17. Long Layered Hairstyles With Bangs
This is a perfect option if you desire for a change but don’t want to cut your hair.
18. Cute Korean Hairstyles With Bangs
Be creative in creating your long straight hairstyle.
19. Heavy Bangs
She has thicker bangs which fall just at the bottom of the brows.
20. Most Popular Straight Hairstyles With Bangs
If you are having a hard time creating your own hairstyle then you can visit your trusted hairstylist.
21. Modern Long Layers
The long layers look nice and smooth.
22. Haircuts With Bangs For Black Women
The key for making it look gorgeous is by flat ironing.
23. Beautiful Straight Hairstyle
Add some fashionable bangs to your long hairstyle.
24. Hairstyles For Oval Faces With Bangs
Medium layered bangs can work for any type of hair, most especially for women with straight and fine hair.
25. Long Straight Haircuts with Side Bangs
If you’re considering straight hair then why not add some bangs into it.
26. Casual Long Straight Hairstyle
This is an adorable style especially if you love bangs.
27. Hairstyles With Full Bangs
The thicker bangs is a signature hairstyle of Jessica Biel.
Straight Hairstyles with Braids
The hair has always been the symbol of beauty for every woman. It is one of her most prized possessions. Braids are the oldest hairstyles for women. Even today, a lot of women still love wearing this style. The best thing about braids is the variety of patterns and kinds that you can create. Braids are perfect for long hair. It can make your long locks look beautiful and feminine. One of the coolest hairstyle trends for summer is the braids. Are you looking for the perfect hairdo? Here we will give you some of the best-braided hairstyles for straight hair.
28. Side Braids
Side braids hairstyle is the ultimate solution for your dull long hair.
29. Chic Side Braid Hairstyles
Braided hairstyles look amazing and romantic.
30. Best African American Colored Braided Hairstyles
Rihanna is a popular celebrity that inspires us all especially when it comes to hair and clothing.
31. Jeremy Scott Braids Hairstyles
Braided strands can make straight hair look more artistic.
32. Straight Hairstyles With Crown Braids
There are a diversity of braided styles that can be seen on fashion shows.
33. Straight Hairstyle Ideas For Long Hair
Hairstylists keep on discovering new styles that can become trendy.
34. Quick Braid Hairstyles
This is a beautiful prom braided style for long straight hair.
35. Waterfall Braids
Braided hairstyles are great for any casual events.
36. Straight Hairstyle Ideas For Long Hair
Regardless, if you are skilled or not there is always a braided hairstyle for you.
37. Interesting Braids
You can introduce your own style of braids, just use your creativity.
38. Golden Braids
At first, you might realize that it’s not easy to make braids but with a bit of patience, you can learn in time.
39. Unusual Braids
Casual braids are ideal for cocktail parties and casual events.
Straight Hairstyles for Prom
The Prom is one of the most important events in a girl’s life. It is essential to dress up perfectly during this huge event. Your beautiful dress should be paired with the perfect shoes as well as the best hair and makeup to make this evening an unforgettable one. One of the most classic styles is an elegant updo. A tousled look is a perfect option for curly or wavy hair. Another option is the classic chignon which completely looks stunning! This style can work in any hair types, whether straight, curly or wavy. Choosing the right hairstyle for prom is extremely significant. If you want to look perfect on prom then choose the best styles below. By doing your own style, you can save a few bucks. Here are some easy and simple styles that can make you look awesome on your Prom night. Always remember that only a perfect hairstyle can complete your overall prom package!
40. Beautiful Hairstyles For Prom
Using a flat iron can help you in obtaining the hairstyle that you have been wanting.
41. Cute Straight Hairstyles For Prom
This is a daring style that combines the cropped sections with the longer ones.
42. Easy Straight Hairstyles For Prom
Adding a hair accessory to your hairstyle will complete the look.
43. Classic Updo Hairstyles For Prom
This classic updo completes your prom look.
44. Long Straight Hairstyles
A sophisticated hairstyle for your long, straight blonde hair.
45. Long Hairstyle Prom with Ponytail
A ponytail looks elegant and keeps your hair out of your face.
46. Sweet Side Braids
With this hairstyle, you can dance the night away without worrying about your hair.
47. Cute Easy Hairstyles For Straight Hair
This is an extremely simple hairstyle yet it offers glamor and class.
48. Long Straight Hairstyles For Prom
A simple and widely used hairstyle for any occasion.
49. Unique Style
This is a nice twist to your usual look.
50. Medium Hairstyle With Side Swept Bangs
This is very easy to achieve and will create a sophisticated and classy look.
51. New Straight Hairstyles For Prom
Layering your hair can put more focus on your facial features.
How To Straighten Your Hair Naturally
If you want to have straight hair then you must avoid using flat irons or chemical straighteners since it can damage your hair over time. The best method is to use healthier alternatives and here are some of them:
- Constantly brush your hair until it dries out. After washing your hair, continue brushing it until it dries out completely. Pull out a portion of your hair and hold it for a few seconds to straighten it out.
- Wrap your hair tightly while wet. When your hair is still wet, comb it at the center. Flip the left portion to the right and secure them with bobby pins. Do this on the other side.
- Use big rollers and wrap a portion of hair on it. Secure them tightly and let it dry completely.
- Fasten your hair with elastics and let it stay overnight. While your hair is still wet, divide it into two low ponytails. Use an elastic to fasten it but not too tight. Add more elastics after every inch. Remove the elastics in the morning.
- Twist your hair and create a bun. While your hair is still damp, twist it like a rope and wrap it around to form a bun. When completely dry, brush them out.
Having keratin treatment also works great! What’s your favorite and least favorite straight hairstyles? If you have a long and straight hair, which style do you think will work for you? Some of these cute hairstyles can look amazing on your kids. Women with long hair can also do two braids to look stylish.