Prom makeup is very important for every girl who wants to look amazing for one of the most important days while being in high-school. Our team at beautified designs created this prom makeup tutorial so you can discover how you can obtain a perfect look. You can even do it yourself with a great set of tools like eyelash curlers, flat irons or curlings irons!
Prom is the most memorable and unforgettable day of every girl. This is the night where she will be dancing with her crush and enjoying the company of her friends. This is why, it is very important to look at your best, makeup and jewelry included!
Simple Prom Makeup Ideas
Prom Make Up
If you want to be the queen of prom then you should try this simple and easy prom makeup. Apply a crimson red color on your lips. Combine this with a blush on and smokey eyes. You can add some curls to obtain a unique look. And use the best hair brush for your hair!
Unique Makeup For Prom
If you don’t want to make too many transformations then this is the best option for you. Choose a black eyeliner and apply it narrowly on your eyes. Apply lots of mascara and finish it up with a bare lipstick which can match the natural color of your lips. Apply a subtle brown blush to make you look more amazing.
Prom Make Up Ideas
Cat eyes can make you look remarkable. Just make sure that it is done in the right way. In order to create cat eyes, you have to coat your eyes with heavy mascara and smudge them with black eyeliner. Make your lips glossy and apply some neutral blush on your cheeks. This prom makeup can give you an extraordinary look.
Stylish Makeup For Prom
This is one of the best combinations of prom makeup. Use gray shadows for your eyes and pink lipstick for your lips. Apply a little bit of pink blush on and you’re ready to go.
Makeup Prom Looks
This type of makeup is very simple and yet it can provide you with a romantic image. Neutral brown hues are applied to the eyes along with dark black mascara. Apply pink lipstick and make your cheeks subtle. It can make you look amazing!
Celebrity Makeup For Prom
This makeup is perfect for girls who have a light complexion. For the soft smokey eyes, use a mascara with a bit of black eyeliner. Combine this with pink lips and pink cheeks.
Prom Makeup Tips
If you want to have a subtle and simple makeup then you should choose this one. Apply white eyes shadow at the corners. Then apply some pink shades on the edges along with heavy mascara. Apply a clear gloss on your lips and make your cheeks smooth. This eye-catching makeup is perfect for ladies who have light skin tones. This makeup can definitely brighten up their image.
Amazing Makeup For Prom
When applying black eyeliner, make a little outward stroke in order to make it look subtle yet stylish. Your makeup can be enhanced by applying red lipstick.
Romantic Prom Makeup
Make your eyes look romantic by applying mascara, eyeliner and a combination of gray and blue hues. Apply a soft peach blush on and a peachy glossy lipstick to complete your makeup. This is the perfect makeup for memorable prom night.
Beautiful Makeup For Prom
This is another astounding makeup that girls should try. The bronze shaded smokey eyes is combined with bare lips and pink cheeks to obtain a perfect look.
Prom Makeup For Brown Eyes
This type of prom makeup can be matched with a black prom dress or any other dark colors. Use a shimmery brown eyeshadow on the eyelids, above and under the eyelids. This can give you an outstanding shimmery look. Give it some highlight by applying a deep black eyeliner. Apply a peach lipstick on the lips and you’re done.
Perfect Makeup For Prom
This amazing makeup can make onlookers turn their heads. Apply a rose eyeshadow above the eyelids, dark gray eyeshadow on the eyelids and finally gold eyeshadow under the eyelids. Combine it with a dark rose lipstick and some gloss to brighten it up. It would look perfect if you apply a very soft blush on the cheeks.
Shimmery Prom Makeup
If you are planning to wear a red gown on prom night then this is the best makeup for you. This can provide you with a dramatic look and can highlight the brightness of red. Apply shimmery bronze shade on the eyes. Make it subtle if you are using a dark lipstick. Apply black eyeliner. Make it soft and not too thick. To enhance the glow of the makeup, you can use false eyelashes and apply a little bit of mascara.
Dramatic Makeup For Prom
Berry lipstick can be perfect when combined with smokey eyes created from a combination of metallic shades. It can give you a dramatic look.
Prom Makeup For Blue Eyes
You might think that this makeup is very complicated, but it’s not. It’s very simple and soft. First, apply a shimmery white shade on the eyelids. Then apply the peach and combine it with the white shadow. Complete the eye makeup by using mascara and eyeliner. Use a bubble gum pink liner in lining your lips. Then apply a lip gloss with the same color in order to have an amazing and perfectly smooth makeup.
Fabulous Makeup For Prom
This type of makeup is best for girls who are having medium to light skin tones. Use bronze eyeshadow for your eyes and combine it with black mascara and black eyeliner. Apply pink lipstick and pink blush on and you’re ready for your Prom.
Amazing Smokey Eyes
You can have astounding smokey eyes by applying dark gray, copper and white shades on your eyelids. Combine this with a mascara and a black eyeliner. Apply clear glossy lipstick and a tan blush on to give you a splendid look on your Prom night.
Celebrity Prom Makeup
If you have smokey eyes then the best match would be a lighter lipstick or lip gloss.
Prom Makeup For Red Dress
Apply red lipstick on your lips. Use false eyelashes for your eyes and use plenty of mascara and eyeliner to have an amazing look. Complete the makeup by applying a pink blush on the cheeks. This makeup is very natural since it avoids over makeup.
Light Prom Makeup
If you want to have a minimal makeup then why don’t you try Taylor Swift’s clean look? It looks natural and classic.
Bronze Prom Makeup
Using various tones of bronze is perfect for darker skin. It makes them shine.
Tips for doing Prom Makeup
Whether you are planning to do your own makeup or head to your favorite salon, remember these prom makeup tips:
- Make sure to clean your skin properly before applying makeup. Use a facial cleanser to remove dirt, dead skin, blackheads, and oils.
- Before applying any makeup, you can apply a base to your skin such as a moisturizer with an SPF. In case you are worried that it is too sticky keep in mind that foundations require a smooth base for it to blend well.
- After this, you can apply foundation. You can choose between applying just a thin layer or thick in case you need to cover blemishes. If you feel your foundation is too heavy you can mix it with a small amount of moisturizer to lighten it up.
- Do you want your makeup to last long? The secret to this is makeup primers! Applying a small amount of mattifying primer not only improves your features but also lessens the need for touch-ups as well.
- You can guarantee that your eyes will stand out by following these tips. First, apply an eye shadow primer or a base. Next, apply a light shadow that suits your skin on your eyelid up till your brow. After this, blend well a darker shade on your lids again up to your crease. Lastly, lightly dab a shimmer shadow. Be careful not to apply too much or there’s a huge chance it will spread on your face.
- To give your skin a flushed look, apply powder blush. Remember when putting blush powder, start by smiling then apply first on the apples of your cheeks. Next, apply to go to the direction of your ears than to your jawline.
- For your eyebrows, you can enhance it by applying translucent powder then follow with an eyebrow pencil on the upper area. This will uplift your face.
- And finally, to make your lip color last longer, after applying your chosen lip shade place a tissue on your mouth. Next, sprinkle a little powder on your lip to achieve that full rich color that highlights your overall look.
How to do light Makeup for Prom
To show you how you can do a light makeup for this special event, watch this short but detailed video tutorial!
Prom Makeup Questions Answered
We have been receiving questions from our ardent readers. Below we share them with you! In case you have questions not included in the list, send us a message and we will add it here.
I’m sure that by now, you have already selected the prom makeup that you want. Before starting off with your makeup, you should use a concealer and a foundation. Try to choose a foundation that can match to your skin tone. Some girls want to match their makeup with their Prom dress.