Facial steamers offer you the best facial relaxing experience without breaking the bank as well as the hassle of going to a spa. Perhaps one of the best ways of relaxing and eliminating stress is to go to a spa. However, not all people can afford to pay for its huge costs. Sometimes they can’t find a spa nearby, making it impossible for them to visit a spa regularly. Fortunately, there are now a lot of devices that can provide you at-home spa experience. One of such devices is the facial steamers.
What Do Facial Steamers Do
Perhaps you might think that facial steamers are not a must-have. After all, why should you buy it when you can simply use hot water. The fact is, these devices offer you significant benefits compared to a bowl of steaming water. So, what are the perks? First of all, it has different heat levels. It is uniquely designed in order to make sure that all the steam will be directed at your face. Best of all, it is very easy to operate and there are a variety of designs that can suit your budget.
It’s quite obvious that all of us want to look good all the time. However, the only way that we can look good is to have a clear skin that is free from blemishes. If you want to have a clear skin then you should keep it clean all the time. But washing the face regularly can only eliminate dirt from the surface. In order to remove deep-seated dirt, you need the best facial steamers.
Each facial steamer offers different things. That is why it’s very important to know your needs before choosing a particular model. For instance, ask yourself what is your main reason for using it and how much power and time do you require. Buy one of these top-notch facial steamers so you can enjoy a professional facial steamer experience without going to the spa. Now, all you have to worry is the hairstyle that suits you.
Best Facial Steamers Quick Overview
Revlon Facial Sauna Steamer
Will leave skin feeling fresh and renewed
Conair Facial Sauna with Timer
With timer helps open pores
Secura Nano-Ionic Facial Steamer
Easily absorbed through skin
Panasonic EH-SA31VP Facial Steamer
Enjoy spa-like facial treatments
Lure Facial Hydration System
Gentle on skin, Professional grade
Zeny Nano Ionic Facial Steamer
Perfect basis for facial beauty treatment
Silver Fox Mini Facial Steamer
It has UV light that allows the oxygenation of the steam for nourishing and detoxifying.
Okachi Gliya Nano Ionic Facial Steamer
Can also be used as an interior humidifier.
Pure Daily Care 2-in-1 Nano Steamer
New type of steamer that generates nano-ionic steam
Ionic FF6301 White Facial Steamer
Easy at home, the best relaxation.
Facial Steamers Reviews
1. Revlon Facial Sauna
This is one of the best facial steamers from Revlon since it comes with a full face cone and a mini facial cone. The smaller cone can be used to target a specific area such as the nose. This device also includes a measuring cup. You can use it in your bathroom since it has a wall plug. Users who constantly use this device claim that they have seen a significant reduction of their acne as well as their pore size.
- Straightforward and has a reasonable price.
- Customized for your face structure.
- Makes your face clearer and less oily.
- Can treat colds and sinus problems.
- Some users claim that their facial steamer has a defective switch or power cord.
2. Conair Facial Sauna with Timer
Conair’s facial steamers are quite similar to Revlon’s version since it also a nose attachment. Aside from this, it also comes with a facial brush that consists of a sponge and a brush adapter. The sponge is designed for cleaning while the attachment is best for in-depth moisturizer application. Users claim that it greatly helped them in treating their sinus and at the same time enhanced their pore size and made their skin clearer.
- Covered with a one year warranty.
- Includes a safety measure, shuts off automatically after 45 minutes to avoid any danger.
- Relieves sinus.
- It takes a while before the steam appears.
- Its facial attachment may not be appropriate for all face shapes and sizes.
3. Secura Nano-Ionic Facial Steamer
Secura’s contribution to the industry is more powerful. Although its main purpose is for facial steaming yet it can also be used as an interior humidifier. It utilizes Nanotechnology which instantly generates hot steam that can last for 8 to 10 minutes. Even if it only has one attachment, it can still give you extensive steam that can cover your entire face. Most users are satisfied with its power and warmth.
- Gives you a steady stream of steam for the entire 10 minutes.
- Cleans pores and cures sinus problems.
- Emanates a plastic smell during its first 2 to 3 usages.
- Some users complain of damaged water reservoirs.
4. Panasonic EH-SA31VP Facial Steamer
If you love to pamper your skin then this is the ideal facial steamer for you. This device is best known for generating nano-ionic steam which is finer compared to other models. You can either choose the 3 minute or the 6-minute steam therapy. With Panasonic EH-SA31VP, you’ll always have time to take care of your skin even if you have a busy schedule.
- Compact and easy to set up.
- Panasonic is a trusted brand.
- Cleanses the skin effectively, because it generates ultra-fine steam particles.
- Produces a chemical smell during its first few usages.
- Damaged parts may be expensive.
5. Lure Facial Hydration System
Lure Facial Hydration System is a very flexible device since it can be used by all the members of the family. Primarily, it is used as a face steamer to deeply clean your face. Aside from this, it can also be used for hair treatment at home. To top it all, it helps in relieving colds and allergies.
- Best for relieving dry skin during cold weather.
- Alleviates nasal congestion.
- Easy to use.
- Comes with a measuring cup.
6. Zeny Nano Ionic Facial Steamer
This Nano Ionic facial streamer is simple and easy to use. It is one of those excellent facial steamers that uses a Nano steam technology in softening and moisturizing your skin. It works by loosening up the dirt and makeup from your pores.
- Opens up the pores to eliminate the oil, makeup, and dirt.
- Moisturizes your skin effectively.
- It comes with a one year warranty.
- This facial ionic steamer will emit an ozone ionic scent.
7. Silver Fox Mini Facial Steamer
This is one of the most affordable facial steamers that works effectively. It only proves that you don’t need to spend more in order to look beautiful. This portable facial steamer is intended to apply steam to the face, dilating the pores to allow deep skin cleansing. UV light allows the oxygenation of the steam for nourishing and detoxifying.
- Portable mini hot facial steamer with extended arm attachment
- Provides abundant steam
- It features independent steam and ozone switches
- UV light for sterilization
- It has integrated aromatherapy compartment
- Statements above have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
- It is designed to use while the device is seated on a horizontal surface only.
8. Okachi Gliya Nano Ionic Facial Steamer
Among all the best facial steamers that we have reviewed so far, this one seems to be the most unique since it can be used as a humidifier and a makeup mirror. With this facial steamer, you can enjoy having an ultimate facial steamer experience at home. This device promotes collagen regeneration, makes skin clear and bright. The advanced PTC ceramic heating element vaporizes distilled water and produces a visibly strong steam instantly. The nano steam combined with ionic water particles are up to 10x more effective in penetrating the skin. So just enjoy your spa facial treatment at home!
- Can also be used as an interior humidifier.
- Includes a 30-day money back guarantee plus 1-year free replacement service
- It also works with essential oils.
9. Pure Daily Care 2-in-1 Nano Steamer
The Pure Daily Care Nano Steamer is a new type of steamer that generates nano-ionic steam. If you can’t go to a spa then don’t worry since you can still enjoy that “spa feeling” right at the comfort of your own home with this 2 in 1 facial steamer from Daily Care. This is the same device that is used in most salons and spas. The benefits of Nano Steaming include up to 10x improved blood circulation, Improves cell vitality and oxygen absorption through the skin for a healthier younger looking complexion, significantly improves absorption of your beauty creams for increased effectiveness and promotes drainage of sinuses and airways for overall improved well being. Use the included complimentary 5 piece skin kit for the perfect skin care regimen
- The 3-in-1 device can also be set to humidify a room.
- Includes 5 pieces surgical grade stainless steel blackhead and blemish extractor kit.
- A larger 200ml water tank allows for 30 minutes of working time with a completely silent operation.
10. Ionic FF6301 White Facial Steamer
Now, you can have a chance to revitalize your skin at home with this Ionic facial steamer. It utilizes the efficiency of ions to gently soften your skin. You can enjoy having a smooth skin free from dead skin cells. With constant use, you can enjoy a healthy skin that can last longer.
- Very easy to operate.
- It has a longer cord.
- Portable and very light, perfect for traveling.
Do Facial Steamers Work
Facial steaming works by providing moisture to your skin, making it softer. It helps in removing dirt, dead cells and other bacteria that cause breakouts. After steaming, your skin can absorb any products effectively. However, if you are suffering from severe acne then it’s best to consult your doctor before using facial steaming treatment.
Facial steamers provide warm humidity that can enhance perspiration and encourage blood circulation. Sweat is mostly comprised of water, however, it also includes some toxins and other body wastes. Once the circulation of your facial skin has improved, it can make you glow. However, if you are suffering from a fungal infection or other skin conditions, then having facial steaming may not be good for you.
Are Facial Steamers Good For Acne
Using facial steamers is very beneficial for those who are suffering from acne breakouts. Soap and water can’t entirely remove blackheads and whiteheads. One of the greatest facial steamers benefits is the treatment of breakouts. Facial steaming works by opening up your pores and exposing dirt, oils, and other impurities to the surface so they can be washed away. By adding a few drops of tea tree essential oil, the redness on the blemishes can be minimized. At the same time, it can keep your skin moisturized.
Facial steamers are commonly used for beauty treatment, however, it can also be used for treating acne. If you want to enhance the health of your skin then you should use the best facial steamers. Are you suffering from dry skin, acne or wrinkles? Facial steamers are the best device that can improve your complexion. Affordable facial steamers are perfect for your at-home spa experience.
Hi Guys, Lize Gonzales here! I’m your beauty expert. I am a makeup artist and a co-owner of a beauty salon. Growing up, information about beauty and hygiene simply weren’t very available to me so I promised my younger self that one day, I’ll make all beauty and personal care information available to everyone! Our beauty salon focuses on providing nail and makeup services (for Women and Men), and movie-set preparation and events. Making this online journal for beauty trends, tools, and techniques would not have been easy if it weren’t for Denver. I write as many tips, tricks, and guides about makeup, nail care, and skin care, while occasionally sharing my favorite beauty products and tools. On the other hand, Denver takes care of all the hairstyle guides for me.