There’s nothing more beautiful than wearing nail extensions painted with layers of nail polish and decorated with rhinestones, this is what stiletto nails are all about. In case you haven’t noticed, this hot trend emanates sex appeal.
A quick search on the internet will reveal a variety of nail art designs from your wildest fantasies. Everything is there. The nails express one’s identity, it’s more like a permanent tattoo. It seems that everyone is wearing them, from Rihanna to Katy Perry.
Beautiful Stiletto Nail Designs
These claw-like nails are not actually new. According to beauty historian Rachel Weingarten, it has been in the fashion world following World War II. This pointy manicure is considered a symbol of status for women.
Choose a length and theme that can make you feel comfortable. After a while, if you want to go crazy, then go for long nails! These elegant nails can definitely give you so much fun! Get them now! For healthier and tougher nails use nail strengtheners.
1. Stiletto Nails With Pink And Zebra Print
Stiletto nails are not actually new, it has been around way back in the 1950s and the 1960s.
2. Stiletto Nail With Black Tip and Leopard Print
As the trend continues, more and more women are starting to catch up with this daring nail design.
3. Stilettos Nails Designs
This nail artwork design uses assorted spring colors.
4. Something New
How long have you been stuck with those square nails? Perhaps, it’s time that you try this new nail shape.
5. Nail Designs For Stiletto Nail
Stiletto nails are bold and daring. Are they also dangerous? Maybe a bit of both.
6. Gold Striped Short Stiletto Nail
Stiletto nails look fierce and bold.
7. Splatter Nail Art
A fun and funky design for anyone!
8. Stiletto Nails With Glitters
Stiletto nails are oval-shaped nails with pointed tips. They are usually very long.
9. Stiletto Nail With Gel Polish
They are very long and sometimes they are fake.
10. Matte Black Stiletto Nails
They look so extreme and very cool.
11. Best Stiletto Nail
When you are wearing stiletto nails, you have to be very careful since they can cause injuries.
12. Hand Painted Stiletto Nails
Most people would love to try them out because they really love the look.
13. Halloween Stiletto Nail
There are actually countless nail designs that you can try.
14. Abstract Stiletto Nails
This nail design is sometimes referred to as “cat claws” and compared to Wolverine claws.
15. White Stiletto Nail
When it comes to long nails, anything can be possible since it has more surface room.
16. Heart Tip Stiletto Nails
Any nail design that you have in your mind can easily become a reality.
17. Pink Short Nails
If you want to keep it simple then solid colors are the best.
18. Galaxy Nail Art
Adding some sparkling designs to your nail polish can make it stand out even more.
19. Red And White Stiletto Nails
Floral designs are very feminine.
20. Mint Stiletto Nail
21. Purple Flowers
Flower designs can go a long way!
22. Gun Metal Glitters
Adding glitters can create a wonderful variation.
23. Nude Swarovski Nail Tips
If you want to try a bold look then there’s no need to feel shy about it!
24. Purple Stiletto Nails
You can come up with your own unique idea for your nail design.
25. Red Stiletto Nail
The shape and length of your nails can accentuate the solid colors of your stiletto nails.
26. Short Stiletto Nail
For someone who spends most of her time on the computer, having short nails can be more comfortable.
27. Black Cat Nail Design
Perfect match for a Catwoman costume.
28. Black Short Stiletto Nails with French Tips
Any nail color can make them more appealing.
29. Gold and Black Leopard Design
Black and gold is a perfect combo.
30. White Flowers
Turn your daring nails into 3D!
31. Simple Stiletto Nail Designs
White stiletto nails with gold spike!
32. Floral Stiletto Nail
Use cool colors such as green and blue for your floral design.
33. Pastel Green with Stud and Glitters
Adding gold to any solid color can be fun!
34. Pastel Drip Nail Designs
Try painting different designs on each nail.
35. Black Matte Press On Nails
Matte nail colors are a popular choice among women.
36. Floating Red Heart Tips
A bright red color looks very striking!
37. DIY Stiletto Nail Designs
There’s no need of going to the salon to achieve this hot new trend. All you need is artificial nails.
38. Purple Nails
The possibilities are endless!
39. Holographic Purple Nails
Choose a nail art that clearly defines who you are.
40. Beautiful Grey Short Nails
Be yourself and choose a color that represents you.
41. 3D Nail Art
Placing rhinestones on top of your nails can create a unique pattern.
42. Glitters and Sparkles
Put the same design on your ring finger and thumb. Then, create unique designs on the remaining nails.
43. Wild Mink Gel Polish
The crystals on the ring finger make this nail design stand out.
44. Holographic Silver
The only drawback of this type of nail shape is it would be hard for you to use the keyboard of your laptop. Otherwise, it looks stylish and chic.
45. Sophisticated Nails
Add glitters to your ring finger to make it sleek and simple.
46. Black and Gold Nails
This simple nail design can definitely capture anyone’s attention.
47. Frankenstein Nail Designs
This nail design is for women who are not a fan of heavy decors.
48. Pink Gel Polish
You can choose a color scheme that matches your outfit.
49. Baby Blue Nail Designs
You can play with various colors.
50. Gold Nail Designs
Gold glitters can instantly transform the look of your nails.
51. Blue Nails
Nail accessories can add an edgy look to your nails.
Today, this stiletto trend is not only an art form but also a symbol of strength. Although, it seems that it is a bit impractical since there are some things that your hands cannot do. If you are intrigued by this style then why not try these talons yourself.
If you want to be bold and daring then you should go for long and pointed stiletto nails. This popular manicure trend has been seen in famous singers such as Fergie, Rihanna, and Beyonce. That is why it’s no wonder that these dagger-like nails will always be here forever.
Love ’em or hate ’em, but there’s definitely no doubt that they make a statement. It can even look more elegant when it’s blended with nail art and accessories.
Would you like to try this nail trend? Well, you can check out these wonderful nail designs to inspire you.
The Pros And Cons of Stiletto Nails
Stilettos can give you a dramatic look. It can make you stand out wherever you go. Want to look glamorous? If you can’t decide whether this trend suits you then here are some of its pros and cons.
Pros of Stiletto Nails
- It can make you look absolutely awesome. They are cool, fun and fashionable. Adding bold colors, designs, rhinestones, and other accessories can make it look even cooler. It is a combination of femininity, strength, and sexiness.
- It can boost confidence and creativity. Each one of us wants to feel and look best. Confidence does not come easily. However, wearing stilettos can make you feel like a superstar in an instant.
Cons of Stiletto Nails
- Stilettos, similar to getting shellac nails, can take a lot of time to finish. It also involves more cost. Before making an appointment, ask about the price first. Since the process can take more time, then it would be best to bring a friend for company.
- Some tasks are harder to accomplish. With stilettos, you’ll find it hard to pick an apple, grab a glass of water or type on the keyboard of your laptop.
How to Do Stiletto Nails
If you want to rock this stiletto nail look then you have to visit a salon and pay more. However, if you want less time and money, then you can do it yourself. All you need are nail polish, top coat, base coat, nail glue, nail file, scissors, and most importantly your artificial nail tips. Here is the step by step tutorial:
- Step One: Create your stilettos. To do this, get your scissors and cut them one by one. Make a diagonal cut with a bit of curve on the tips.
- Step Two: Shape the artificial nail. Use your nail file in improving the shape of the artificial nail. In order to make sure that it can perfectly fit on your nail bed, you need to file the edges.
- Step Three: Apply the base coat on each artificial nail.
- Step Four: Apply the nail polish to your artificial nails. Let the nail polish dry and apply another coat. Be sure that the edges are also painted.
- Step Five: For protection, apply the top coat on your artificial nails.
- Step Six: Place your artificial nail on your nail bed. To do this, get your nail glue and put a drop on the middle part of your nail. Press the artificial nail firmly and make sure that it is secured.
- Step Seven: Repeat the process on the other fingers.