Toe-nail designs have been popular since the dawn of time. Many people do it on their own or visit renowned shops to have their nail arts. Either way, when summer comes everybody wants to look their best again and shows off their most complicated yet cute toenail designs, both for shellac or regular toenail polishes. We have gathered the best tips and tricks for you, and inspirational toenail designs so you’re ready when you need to be.
Cute Toe Nail Designs
1. White and Blue Dotted Toe Nail Designs
2. Trendy Glitter Toe Nail Inspiration
3. Spider Web Best Toe Nail Art
Originally posted at Meet the Best You
4. Snowflakes Toe Nail Art Designs
5. Simple but Breathtakingly Beautiful Toes
6. Simple White Flower
7. Silver with Flowers Toe Nail Art Designs
Originally posted at Buzznet
8. Silver Swirls with Pink Base Toe Nail
9. Shells and Gems Toe Nail Art Inspiration
10. Sexy Red Toe Nail Art Designs
11. Santa Toes Nail
12. Red, White and Black Amazing Toe Nail Designs
13. Timeless Red Swirls
Originally posted at Top Inspired
14. Red Silver Hearts
15. Pretty Toes
16. Pooh and Mickey Toe Nail Art Designs
17. Plants with Fruits
18. Pink with Gems Cute Toe Nail Designs
19. Perfect for Beach
20. Peacock Inspired
21. Orange Polish with Gems
Originally posted at Wedding Bee
22. Matte Black Polish with Gold Glitters
23. Lovely Summer Toe Nail Designs
24. Leopard with Pink Hearts
Originally posted at Smioss
25. Hello Kitty Cute Toe Nails
Originally posted at Beautyhihi
26. Hearts and Ribbons
27. Gold Red Snowflakes for Christmas
28. Pink Polish with Gems
29. Funky Flowers
Originally posted at Outfit Trends
30. Fun Colorful Squares
31. Fourth of July Toe Nail Designs
32. Flowers, Gems and Stones
Originally posted at Cuded
33. Flowers and Laces
34. Flowers and Blues Toe Nail Art Inspiration
Originally posted at Cuded
35. Fashionable Toe Nail Designs
36. Dotted, Lined and Plain Pink Polish
37. Dotted and Gems
38. Cute Swirl Toe Nail Art Inspiration
Originally posted at beautyhihi
39. Cute Royalty Toe Nail Designs
40. Cute Cat Toe Nail Art Inspiration
41. Cute 4th of July Toe Nail Design Inspiration
42. Crystal Blue Design
43. Colorful Toe Nails
44. Flowers and Zebra Prints with Colorful Base Toe Nails
Posted by Pinterest user MissTracy85
45. Bumblebee Toe Nail Designs
46. Broken Glass Design
47. Blue Swirls Toe Nail Designs
Originally posted at Aelida
48. Black, White and Pink Cute Polish
49. Black Lines with Silver Glitters
Originally posted at njxzc
50. Black and Pink Flowers
51. Beautiful Matte Toe Nail Designs
52. Anchors Toe Nail Designs
Learning Nail Art Tips and Tricks
Everyone knows that not all people are professionals when it comes to creating nail art. Hence, many people are eager to learn about toenail design and nail art tips and tricks. Doing your toenails is part fashion and hygiene, hence, it must be treated with the same care and meticulousness as the hair and outfit. Keeping the nails nice is an indication that you know how to take good care of yourself. However, there are times when people want to spice up their nails a bit; you can do this through nail art.
Here are a few tips and tricks to get you started:
- Use plastic wrap for marble nails that can be done within minutes. The first step is to paint the nails with a base color. Before moving on to the next step, be sure that the base paint is fully dried. For each nail, apply a second coat of nail polish. Do this one nail at a time; after each nail, grab a crumpled piece of plastic wrap and blot the top of the nail once or twice. The marble effect is going to be created because the sticky wrap is going to touch the wet polish. If too much polish is pulled, add a little more color and dab it again with plastic wrap. Continue with all other nails.
- Use a Ziploc bag and simply draw a toe-nail design on it using nail polish. Let this dry overnight. After that, peel the designs off, stick them directly on the nails, and cover immediately with topcoat. To be able to create clean and beautiful designs, use a sharpie marker to outline the design before painting it on the Ziploc. Be sure that the designs are small enough to fit the nails and use estimation to know if it fits.
- Many nail art designs are not complete without polka dots. Nevertheless, everyone knows that polka dots are very hard to do. Hence, one nail art tip is to use dotting tools. These dotting tools can be any household things such as needles, bobby pins, and other pointy tools. One idea is to push a straight pin into the butt of a pencil or the end where the eraser is located. A toothpick can also be used to create small polka dots. The size of the polka dots depends on the polka-dotting tool.
- For the ombre effect, mix two of the chosen colors on a surface where it can be easily cleaned using a toothpick. Then use a makeup sponge, dip it in the color mixture, and dab it on the nails.
- For people who want a little bling, they can use a waxy pencil like an old lip or eyeliner to pick up and place rhinestones on the nails. Toothpicks with blue-tack on the end can also be used. This can help a person pick up and place the rhinestones.
Below some pretty and cute toenail designs that you can try at home.
Toe Nail Designs Inspirations are Amazing
Learning these toenail designs and nail art tips and tricks is essential to be more fashionable. Having awesome nails completes an awesome outfit. In addition, having good nails shows much about hygiene.
Doing your nails on your own is easier and cheaper, compared to visiting a salon. It can be a bit tricky at first but you can surely master the method after several practices. You can watch tutorials over the internet or follow the detailed guidelines above in order for you to know the material that you need and understand how to do the proper strokes for you to successfully achieve the preferred toe nail designs.
Mimi Drews is a freelance makeup artist for celebrities and certified nail artists. She adores sharing makeup tricks, hacks, and techniques for everyone through articles. Recently, nail arts have been her passion as she is creating stunning pieces of miniature artworks on famous people’s hands…